We’ve all seen the news… the Swine flu H1N1 virus is on the rise in the U.S. There are a few simple and free steps to swine flu prevention. That’s right I said FREE – no masks or gloves no $40 kits. Just a little common sense and diligence and you can prevent swine flu from taking over your life.
Folow these FREE everyday steps to avoid getting the swine flu:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you are sick for 7 days after your symptoms begin or until you have been symptom-free for 24 hours, whichever is longer. This is to keep from infecting others and spreading the virus further.
Don’t fall for any swine flu scam!